WHAT ARE OUR TOOLS?
Our software suite
In 2004, Vert Com developed its own management software suite for scientific congresses, with specific features for research communities. The suite is continually updated and enhanced with the improvements suggested by congress organizers. It’s installed on a server with adequate security to guarantee the non-dissemination of data gathered, plus backups to preserve their integrity in the event of an incident.
The suite can be set up rapidly (in less than 24 hours) and organizers find it very intuitive. Developed both in English and French, it allows organizers to generate submission and registration forms which can easily be implanted on an existing website, or on one created by our agency.
• Abstract Submission with a profile page for users to manage their contributions (adding, modifying, deleting, adding a full paper or a proceeding, etc.)
• Review of submissions by a panel of reviewers with access to the submissions assigned to them.
• Program planning, with a day-to-day distribution of contributions – by room and by topic.
• Registration, including several payment means: credit card, cheque, bank transfer, order form.
• diting of invoices, invitation letters for visa requests, certificates of attendance, badges, etc.
Organizers have a control panel for the day-to-day monitoring of submissions, the progress of reviewing, registrations and the payment of fees. At any moment they can export Excel files from the tool’s various screens. Our agency can also manage the billing, in the framework of a Management Mandate established with the organization leading the project.
Our mobile app
Supplementing the congress website, our agency offers a mobile application to catalogue all contributions and their writers, the program in detail, the partners and sponsors, etc. with functionalities for discussion and networking between the participants (chat room & appointment-making).
Our recording tool
If it’s a hybrid or all-digital congress, the writers can upload their pre-recorded videos from their profile page. If necessary, our agency offers a recording tool based on e-Slides.
The links to the live sessions (Zoom, Google Meet, Teams) are added to the program of the virtual conference and accessible via the website and mobile app.